Systech uses sustainable methods to manage customers’ non-hazardous waste, beneficially reusing its mineral value or using it as an energy resource to make another product, cement.
This environmentally conscious reuse of waste offers an alternative to landfills while destroying waste safely and securely, minimizing potential liability for customers. Systech’s long-term, ongoing partnerships with cement kilns, allows it to directly communicate along the entire disposal chain and offer customized solutions.
Customer support with pricing, logistics assistance and other services—from first contact through final processing and documentation—and Systech’s large network of facilities across North America also bring benefits and peace of mind to customers.
SYSTECH’S NON-HAZARDOUS SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Waste management of non-hazardous solids*
- Waste management of oil and biofuels
- Management of construction and demolition waste
- Management of whole and chipped tires
- Logistics coordination
- Expertise in understanding regulatory compliance
- Final processing and documentation
*ASF receiving specifications vary by site; contact us for details
- Carpet and textiles
- Out-of-spec and recalled consumer goods
- Plastic and packaging
- Rubber and scrap tires
- Roofing shingles
- Used oil and non-hazardous liquids
- Wood, paper and cardboard
MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Waste must be absent of freestanding liquid and other contamination, such as metal and food waste.
- Systech will perform a chemical analysis on the waste to comply with regulatory requirements and to assess its compatibility with the cement manufacturing process.
- Specific requirements vary by facility. Contact your Systech representative for more detail.
Call us at 800.888.8011 to get started on better managing your waste.
It’s easy to work with the Systech staff, who will guide you through the following steps:
- Fill out a profile
- Mail your representative sample to your local Systech representative
- Receive approval letter
- Submit a credit application
- Finalize terms and contract
- Schedule waste load delivery to Systech facility
- Build your reputation as a green company
COUNT ON SYSTECH FOR…
- Supporting customers’ sustainability initiatives through the beneficial reuse of waste.
- Offering an alternative to landfills—waste is diverted from landfills for environmentally friendly reuse.
- Destroying waste safely and securely while minimizing potential long-term liability.
- Serving customers through a large network of facilities.
- Long-term, ongoing partnerships with cement kilns, allowing Systech to directly communicate along the entire disposal chain and offer customized solutions.
- Providing customer support with pricing, logistics assistance and other services—from first contact through final processing and documentation
LOCATIONS THAT HANDLE NON-HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
Systech Locations in the United States
Systech Corporate Office
6211 Ann Arbor Road, Dundee, MI 48131 USA
Geocycle Locations in the United States
14500 County Road 1550, Ada, OK 74820
1435 Ford Avenue, Alpena, MI 49707
8677 Hwy 45 Alternate South, Artesia, MS 39736
EPA ID: MSD077655876
Colorado Springs, Colorado
1170 Transit Dr. Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Devil’s Slide, Utah
6055 E. Croydon Road, Morgan, UT 84050
Dorchester, South Carolina
2425 US-78 Dorchester, SC 29437
Holly Hill, South Carolina
2175 Gardner Blvd , Holly Hill, SC 29059
EPA ID: SCD003368891
1260 Security Rd, Hagerstown, MD 21742
2500 Portland Rd. Grand Chain, IL 62941
1800 Dove Ln., Midlothian, TX 76065
3500 Highway 120, Florence, CO 81226
Ravena, New York
Route 9W, P.O. Box 3, Ravena, NY 12143
3051 Hamilton Blvd, Theodore, AL 36582
Ste. Genevieve, Missouri
2942 U.S Hwy 61 Bloomsdale, MO 63627
Northampton Whitehall, Pennsylvania
2505 North Main, Northampton, PA 18067
Geocycle Locations in Canada
Brookfield, Nova Scotia
87 Cement Plant Road, P.O. Box 5, Brookfield, NS, Canada
6501 Bath Rd, P.O. Box 160, Greater Napanee, ON K0K
Hwy 1A, Exshawm AB T0L 2C0, Canada