Alternative Raw Materials
Systech uses sustainable methods to manage customers’ non-hazardous waste, beneficially reusing its mineral value to make another product—cement. Calcium, alumina, silica, iron and lime are all used as raw materials in the production of powdered portland cement.
Many waste products and filter cakes produced by industrial manufacturing, such as treated waste water, spent foundry sand or boiler ash, contain one or more of these key elements. By repurposing waste products safely and securely as an alternate raw material in the manufacturing of cement, waste is diverted from landfills, reducing the environmental impact.
Systech supports customers’ sustainability initiatives and minimizes potential long-term liability for companies. Dependability is at the forefront of Systech’s work with customers; multiple kilns offer a national network of redundant capacity, even when specific kiln locations may be unavailable.
Customer support with pricing, logistics assistance and other services—from evaluating raw materials through final processing and documentation—is part of Systech’s commitment to address all waste management concerns for customers.
- Baghouse dusts
- Bottom ash and fly ash
- Clay filters and sludges
- FCC/spent catalyst
- Filter cakes
- Foundry sand, blast grit
- Mill scale
- Spint lime sludges
Call us at 800.888.8011 to get started on better managing your waste.
It’s easy to work with the Systech staff, who will guide you through the following steps:
- Fill out a profile
- Mail your representative sample to your local Systech representative
- Receive approval letter
- Submit a credit application
- Finalize terms and contract
- Schedule waste load delivery to Systech facility
- Build your reputation as a green company
COUNT ON SYSTECH FOR…
- Supporting customers’ sustainability initiatives through the beneficial reuse of waste.
- Offering an alternative to landfills—waste is diverted from landfills for environmentally friendly reuse.
- Incorporating waste safely and securely into cement while minimizing potential long-term liability.
- Long-term, ongoing partnerships with cement kilns, allowing Systech to directly communicate along the entire disposal chain and offer customized solutions.
- Providing customer support with pricing, logistics assistance and other services—from evaluating raw materials through final processing and documentation.
LOCATIONS THAT HANDLE ALTERNATE RAW MATERIALS
Systech Locations in the United States
Systech Corporate Office
6211 Ann Arbor Road, Dundee, MI 48131 USA
2701 N 145th East Avenue, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74116
EPA ID: OKR000025452
Geocycle Locations in the United States
14500 County Road 1550, Ada, OK 74820
1435 Ford Avenue, Alpena, MI 49707
Devil’s Slide, Utah
6055 E. Croydon Road, Morgan, UT 84050
Holly Hill, South Carolina
2175 Gardner Blvd , Holly Hill, SC 29059
EPA ID: SCD003368891
1260 Security Rd, Hagerstown, MD 21742
2500 Portland Rd. Grand Chain, IL 62941
1800 Dove Ln., Midlothian, TX 76065
3500 Highway 120, Florence, CO 81226
Ravena, New York
Route 9W, P.O. Box 3, Ravena, NY 12143
3051 Hamilton Blvd, Theodore, AL 36582
Ste. Genevieve, Missouri
2942 U.S Hwy 61 Bloomsdale, MO 63627
2505 North Main, Northampton, PA 18067
Geocycle Locations in Canada
Brookfield, Nova Scotia
87 Cement Plant Road, P.O. Box 5, Brookfield, NS, Canada
6501 Bath Rd, P.O. Box 160, Greater Napanee, ON K0K
Hwy 1A, Exshawm AB T0L 2C0, Canada