Sugar Creek, Missouri
Location Capabilities for Sugar Creek, Missouri Facility
Located western Missouri, the Sugar Creek facility processes solid, non-hazardous alternate fuel materials to use as fuel to manufacture cement on site. Sugar Creek also accepts iron, silica, and alumina wastes, which are incorporated into cement as raw material substitutes. The facility handles an annual volume of 50,000 tons.
LOCATION AT A GLANCE
Type of Operations:
Commencement of Operations
Truck, dump, roll-off, walking floor, gaylord, and super sack
- 5,000 BTU Minimum
- 0.1% chlorine
- No free standing water
Other specification apply, please contact us for more detail.
- The facility is able to accommodate small containers.
- Fill out a profile
- Mail your representative sample to your local Systech representative
- Receive approval letter
- Submit a credit application
- Finalize terms and contract
- Schedule waste load delivery to Systech facility
- Build your reputation as a green company