Systech uses sustainable methods to manage customers’ hazardous waste, beneficially reusing liquid or sludge by-products, also known as Fuel Quality Waste (FQW). The waste is then used as an energy resource to make another product, such as cement, offering a sustainable, “green” solution to waste management.
Dependability is at the forefront of Systech’s work with customers; multiple kilns offer a national network of redundant capacity, even when specific kiln locations may be unavailable. Systech maintains compliance with the rules and regulations around the safe processing of fuel-quality waste while supporting customer needs through a team of safety, sales, and technical staff members.
When Systech repurposes waste safely through co-processing, it reduces the use of fossil fuels and raw materials, benefiting the environment and supporting customers’ sustainability initiatives.
SYSTECH’S HAZARDOUS SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Waste management of hazardous, fuel-quality liquids, sludges and refinery solids
- Management of heated materials
- Truck agitation and cleaning
- Rail agitation and cleaning
- Heel reduction/removal
- Acceptance of smaller (non-bulk) containers
- Acceptance of non-hazardous fuels
- Logistics coordination
- Expertise in understanding regulatory compliance
- Final processing and documentation
Ohio and Kansas facilities vary slightly on services offered, check with facility for details
- Minieral spirits, petroleum distillates and hydrocarbons
- Paints, solvents and chemical by-products from a wide variety of manufacturing processes
- Pharmaceutical by-products
- Refinery and petrochemical by-prooducts
- Tank bottoms and line flush
Call us at 800.888.8011 to get started on better managing your waste.
It’s easy to work with the Systech staff, who will guide you through the following steps:
- Fill out a profile
- Mail your representative sample to your local Systech representative
- Receive approval letter
- Submit a credit application
- Finalize terms and contract
- Schedule waste load delivery to Systech facility
- Build your reputation as a green company
COUNT ON SYSTECH FOR…
- Keeping our promises—dependability is at the forefront; multiple kilns offer a national network of redundant capacity, even when specific kiln locations may be unavailable.
- Maintaining compliance with the rules and regulations around the safe processing of fuel-quality waste.
- Supporting your needs through a team of safety, sales, and technical staff members who will answer your questions and fi nd solutions to managing your waste.
- Reusing your waste safely—the organic content is destroyed through co-processing which reduces the use of fossil fuels and raw materials.
- Offering a competitive price with the added benefit of reusing your waste as alternative energy or a substitute mineral source.
- Servicing you from our centrally located facilities in Ohio and Kansas, along with Geocycle facilities in Mississippi and South Carolina, accommodating customers from both coasts as well as Northern and Southern states.
- Providing logistics assistance as needed.
LOCATIONS THAT HANDLE HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
Systech Locations in the United States
Systech Corporate Office
3085 Woodman Drive, Suite 300, Dayton OH 45420